Location: Washington, DC
Browning Environmental Communications (Browning) is seeking a Senior Account Supervisor to lead accounts as it expands in the US.
Responsibilities and Scope
- Project managing retained or project-based US and international PR accounts and strategic consultancy projects.
- Coordinating with senior representatives of clients day-to-day and processing their changing needs.
- Provide analysis of detailed, policy-oriented national and international issues and political/stakeholder environments.
- Designing and developing messaging for expert and consumer audiences to be used across multiple media – from social media to thought leadership and stakeholder engagement.
- Designing and coordinating creative social media, stakeholder, and PR campaigns to target public or expert opinion internationally or in the US.
- Managing delivery of work from team members to the highest quality.
- Contributing to agency knowledge management systems
- Supporting with developing proposals and contributing to agency marketing materials and social media accounts.
- Manage and mentor juniors often working remotely.
- 5+ years’ experience of corporate communications and/or strategic communications agency-side.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following topic areas: climate, clean energy, sustainable food, or nature at the national level.
- International experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications in English.
- Strong organizational and project management skills essential.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience of managing a small team, and developing juniors.
- Great references.
Browning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Competitive + bonus + commission.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to DCjobs@browningenvironmental.com