Director, Sustainable Finance : London
We are looking to hire a talented individual with a strong track record in corporate affairs or stakeholder relations at our London office. RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Supporting the agency management with its business development, responsible for sustainable finance services and market
- Serving as an ambassador for the agency in the sustainable finance sector
- Helping to lead global clients through challenging and complex stakeholder situations
- Coordinating with and advising senior representatives of clients day-to-day and processing their changing needs.
- Managing teams of communications professionals to deliver work to the highest standard
- Overseeing the development of relevant marketing materials and organization of marketing events
- Overseeing the training and development of staff members.
- 10+ years’ experience of complex strategic campaigns for the private sector in the environment or human development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organized, inspiring team manager.
- Creative and quick.
- Deep international experience.
- Right to work in the UK.