Senior Account Supervisor : NYC/ DC/ East Coast US (remote)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Project managing retained or project-based US and international PR accounts and strategic consultancy projects.
- Coordinating with senior representatives of clients day-to-day and processing their changing needs.
- Provide analysis of detailed, policy-oriented national and international issues and political/stakeholder environments.
- Designing and developing messaging for expert and consumer audiences to be used across multiple media – from social media to thought leadership and stakeholder engagement.
- Designing and co-ordinating creative social media, stakeholder and PR campaigns to target public or expert opinion internationally or in the US.
- Managing delivery of work from team members to the highest quality.
- Contributing to agency knowledge management systems
- Supporting with developing proposals, and contributing to agency marketing materials and social media accounts.
- Manage and mentor juniors often working remotely
- 5+ years’ experience of strategic communications agency-side on the topics of climate, clean energy, sustainable food, or nature at the national level
- International experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications in English
- Strong organizational and project management skills essential
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience of managing a small team, and developing juniors
- Great references.