Vice President, Communications : NYC
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Project managing retained or project-based strategic communications assignments, including research, strategy, branding, messaging, content, and outreach across all media, with a US or international focus.
- Coordinating with senior representatives of clients day-to-day and processing their changing needs.
- Designing and developing messaging for expert and consumer audiences in the US to be used across multiple media – from social media to high-level policy reports.
- Conducting research of sometimes detailed, policy-oriented issues and political/stakeholder environments in the US.
- Managing delivery of work from often remote team members to the highest quality.
- Contributing to agency knowledge management systems.
- Developing agency proposals, marketing materials and managing social media accounts.
- 7+ years’ experience of strategic communications agency-side on the topics of climate, clean energy, sustainable food, or nature at the national level.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications in English.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Right to work in the US.
- Degree from a top college.
- Great references.