Consultant : New York City
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Project managing retained or project-based PR accounts and strategic consultancy projects.
- Coordinating with senior representatives of international clients day-to-day and processing their changing needs.
- Designing and developing messaging for expert and consumer audiences to be used across multiple media – from social media to high-level policy reports
- Conducting research of sometimes detailed, policy-oriented international issues and political/stakeholder environments
- Designing and co-ordinating creative social media, advocacy and PR campaigns
- Managing delivery of work from team members to the highest quality.
- Overseeing maintenance and development of knowledge systems.
- Developing company proposals, marketing materials and managing social media accounts.
- 5+ years’ experience of campaigns on the environment or human development.
- Degree from a top university.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications in English.
- Fluency in at least one major non-English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- International experience.
- Knowledge of international environment or human development issues.
- Right to work in the US.
Start date: ASAP Apply Now