We are looking for a creative, strategic, and enthusiastic Associate Director with at least 5 years’ experience working with in an agency environment, and a strong knowledge of environmental issues. This Associate Director will play a key role in delivering excellence across a range of clients.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Acting as the primary liaison for a range of clients around the world including multinational corporates, NGOs and UN organisations.
- Taking on day to day project management responsibilities, ensuring a high standard of work for client programmes
- Helping to develop long term media strategies and communications grids, and advising clients on media engagement
- Effectively managing teams to deliver against tight deadlines and supporting the development of junior colleagues
- Drafting press releases, opinion pieces, briefing notes and background information documents
- Supporting on social media strategy
- Proactively briefing stories to the media and dealing with reactive media enquiries
- Working with wider team to produce detailed pieces of original research and analysis
- Assisting the firm’s Directors in spotting opportunities to develop and grow the business, and contributing ideas and taking part in pitches for new clients
- 5+ years’ experience in an agency.
- Passionate about the environment
- An entrepreneurial approach, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Dedicated to producing high quality work and going the extra mile.
- Excited to be part of a dynamic team, working with clients from a range of industries.
- Experience on topics such as climate change, the energy transition, biodiversity, sustainable development.
- Enjoy working with people with a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions.
Salary: £65-80K + bonus
Start date: ASAP
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.