We are looking for a creative, strategic, and enthusiastic Account Director with at least 5 years’ experience working with in an agency environment, and a strong knowledge of environmental issues. This Account Director will play a key role in delivering excellence across a range of clients.
Responsibilities and scope
• Project managing retained or project-based UK and international PR accounts and strategic consultancy projects.
• Coordinating with senior representatives of clients day-to-day and processing their changing needs.
• Provide analysis of detailed, policy-oriented national and international issues and political/stakeholder environments.
• Designing and developing messaging for expert and consumer audiences to be used across multiple media – from social media to thought leadership and stakeholder engagement.
• Designing and co-ordinating creative social media, stakeholder, and PR campaigns to target public or expert opinion internationally or in the UK.
• Managing delivery of work from team members to the highest quality.
• Contributing to agency knowledge management systems.
• Supporting with developing proposals, and contributing to agency marketing materials and social media accounts.
• Manage and mentor juniors.
• 5+ years’ experience of strategic communications agency-side on the topics of climate, clean energy, sustainable food, or nature at the national level.
• International experience.
• Outstanding written and verbal communications in English.
• Strong organisational and project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Experience of managing a small team and developing juniors.
• Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Great references.
BEC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Start date: ASAP, in London
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.