Location: London, UK
We are seeking a Managing Director to manage our London office.
Browning’s London office supports clients primarily operating in the UK, Europe, Africa, and Asia. It also includes the leads for our developing digital and design businesses, as well as finance for the firm globally. The role involves overseeing all accounts run from there, team development, and being responsible for ROW business development.
Browning’s office in DC supports clients operating primarily from the U.S. and the Americas, and houses operations, HR, and the CEO.
- Overseeing key retained or strategic communications assignments, including research, strategy, branding, messaging, content, and all activation from stakeholder relations to digital and media relations.
- Managing delivery across the London office to ensure quality, high level of client service, efficiency.
- Overseeing team to support new business development in ROW markets: network expansion, securing opportunities for business development, overseeing proposals, negotiation of contracts.
- Leading design and development of relevant marketing materials targeting ROW and in support of the design and digital businesses, and marketing efforts including owned events, earned events, social media, and PR.
- Overseeing HR for the London office and managing the development of the team by identifying skills gaps and overseeing recruitment for these, as well as overseeing performance and training.
- An inspiring leader, prepared to take responsibility for a small but highly talented London office
- 15+ years’ experience of strategic communications agency-side on the topics of climate, clean energy, sustainable food, or nature at the international level, encompassing private, voluntary and public sectors
- Strong organisational and people management skills essential
- Great references.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Full-time (4 days in office)
Competitive + bonus + commissions + healthcare + benefits + pension.
ASAP – London, UK.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their CV, cover letter and and their salary expectations to email@example.com.